jueves, 20 de julio de 2017

7 Days to die texture replacement mod

Good day, everyone. This blog is to keep records of my progress on a zombie texture overhaul I'm working on for the zombie survival game "7 Days to die". I love this game, but I feel like the zombies in general look "too clean". They just have a few wounds here and there and little to no blood at all. Sometimes they look like aliens or just normal people with a severe case of green skin. That's exactly what I'm going to try to fix.

I'll be posting images of my progress here, feedback is appreciated.

Big thanks to "Derpopo" from the 7 Days to die forums for providing the UABE (Unity Assets Bundle Extractor) tool for this to be possible.

Link to the tool



Little preview of one of the zombies:


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario