lunes, 24 de julio de 2017

New proffesional nurse

Hello there.

So, as some of you know, some people don't like the way the nurse zombie looks because they think she looks more like a stripper or a girl with one of those sexy nurse halloween costumes than an actual nurse. I have nothing against nudity and all that, but I agree that the nurse we currently have does not look like a real nurse.

Here she is: 


So, obviously this isn't the way that nurses dress in real life, otherwise there would be a lot more heart attacks at hospitals. Also, something that has bothered me since Alpha 1 was her mask. How in God's name does she eat her victims with that mask??

So I made some adjustments and made her look more "proffesional" by covering her cleavage and shoulders, made her way more bloody, made her skin more decayed and also added a ripping in her mask with her mouth showing:





Trust me, whenever I see her from the distance I no longer think her outfit looks silly, but rather disturbing, especially at night.






Anyhow, there she is. I hope you like her!

One last thing:

 So, as you might know, the devs added a new fur system for animals in A16. I think it looks cool, but not on the zombie dog, mainly because his face looked completely swollen and my textures looked bad on him with his fur all over the place. That's why I didn't add many pics of him in my 2nd entry.

However, I managed to remove his fur and now I can show you what I wanted to show before.






Look at that. That thing is evil! You might have noticed how one of his eyes is completely white while the other one is still somewhat functional. It's the little things.

That's it for now. I hope you like it!






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario