miércoles, 26 de julio de 2017

Nostalgia update 2: Zombie steve (and removed nurse teeth)

Hello there.


The objetcive of this entry is to bring back old memories again, much like the one with zombie Yo. Today, I bring zombie Steve. Probably one of the most laskluster zombies of them all.

Here he is:



You got all that exposed skin and what do you do? You tear his lips apart, make his skin blue/green-ish, add veins and go back to sleep! Unacceptable! I tell you.

Just like in the zombie Yo update, I want to talk about this guy:


His name was "The naked walker". He was pretty cool looking with his torn mouth and his chest ripped right open with all of his ribs showing. I remember killing him, looting his corpse, getting a wooden stick (back when that was a thing) and ask myself "Mhh... wonder where he was keeping that..."

So today I want to make this guy the star of this entry, cause zombie Steve is gonna rock his style from now on:




Oh yeah. Look at that chest and all the blood dripping down from it. Much better than before, if you ask me. I also reduced the amount of green/blue-ish contrast of his skin so he doesn't look like an alien anymore.
As you can see, I also added lots of blood to his hands. Seems like he's pretty brutal with his victims.

This is also very appropriate, because zombie Steve also portrays the role of the crawling zombie in the game. Now we know why his chest is all torn apart.

I also added a small ripping to his side, so his ribs can be seen from behind. As you can see, his skin is also more detailed with more decay and signs of putrification:




I also added more blood to his mouth wound and a big gash on his right eye.



Last but not least, a big wound with some mucle tissue showing on his neck:



New zombie Steve bringing old memories back!


On another note, a lot of you guys have told me that the teeth I added to the nurse don't look right, and I completely agree. Therefore, I decided to remove the teeth and leave her mask as it is, cause due to the nature of the model whatever type of teeth I add to that mask will look weird.

This is how she looks now:



Welp, that's it for now. Remember that feedback is really appreciated.

I hope you like it!


1 comentario:

  1. Titanium Rod in femur complications and conditions
    The titanium blue ps4 controller titanium rod is the ideal titanium hair replacement for both titanium mokume gane the titanium rod and our core. It titanium price per ounce is the best option for nano titanium flat iron both those types of

    ResponderEliminar