viernes, 21 de julio de 2017

Biker the biter

Hello there.

Here I bring to you the biker zombie. He's quite a cool zombie variant to have... or at least that's what I thought before he got replaced and reworked:

Here's how he looks right now:



Mhh... yup. Looks like we have one of those severe cases of green skin I talked about in my first entry. Also, did I mention how incredibly dark the zombies in the game look? This guy could easily be called the shadow zombie.

His back side:


What can I say... not many details. Just some dirt on his shirt. Those tattoos on his buff, green arms look dope, though.

Anyhow, I made some improvements. First off, I reduced the amount of green contrast in his skin and added rashes and small tearings to get that rotting skin effect going. 

His face:




Furthermore, I added more contrast and blood to the wound in his left arm and some wounds and injuries in his back and other arm.



Last but not least, I added blood in his hands as usual and also more blood in his shirt.

Final product:


In my opinion, now he does look like an actual zombie and definitely not as dark.

I hope you like it!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario